my turtle only eats milk chocolates
thank u aleda, i had stopped giving my turtle milk chocolates ,he hardly ate his turtle food,he use to become restless,he didnt eat for 6 days ,i then gave him milk chocolate he was so hungry that he ate the whole chocolate......what food should i give him?.......please help
This is pretty bizarre. How did you ever start feeding the turtle chocolate anyway?

The turtle may eat the chocolate but it has no nutritional value. So whether he eats chocolate or nothing, he can still starve to death. Just like feeding bread to ducks. Not good.

You didn't mention what type of turtle you had or how old it is. The chocolate has to stop. And if need be, take him to a vet for supplemental feedings until his digestive track is back to normal and he's on normal food again.
My turtle LOVES MILK too!! we feed him frozen milk with bread every day. If you give it other food, he wont eat it. even vegetables. sometimes he eats frozen meat but not as much as his favorite food...milk