Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Discoloration in the eye
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Discoloration in the eye

But there's a discoloration in my left eye (cornea)... kind of like a small patch adjacent to the pupil and it's brownish in colour. It does not cause me any pain or problems with vision and for these reasons i haven't seeked professional help... But over the years the discoloration has become very prominent... Should i have any reason to worry?
Related Discussions
um, i doubt it is your cornea that is discolored.  its most likely your iris ir your sclera/bulbar conjunctiva.

i dont think you should necessarily be WORRIED, but someone needs to at least look at what you're talking about to rule out tumors, etc.
0 Comments
Blank

I am a pre school teacher and we have a child in the classroom that has gray spots that circle the white's of his eyes. His eyes are droopy, and kind of bugged out is this a sign of a problem or is it just the color of his eyes.
Blank
A related discussion, graish color in my left eye was started.
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank