Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Excessive burning and tearing eyes
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Excessive burning and tearing eyes

I recently develop an irritated eye problem. It burns, and tears alot. I put on Lubricant eye drops and it calms down for the rest of the day. But tomorrow morning it come back again, I have to put on a new Lubricant eyedrops. So I have to put on Lubricant eyedrop everymorning now.

It usually happen after wake up (especially in the morning after wake up) and long exposure to sunlight.

I suspect conjuctivitis or corneal abrasion.

Do you know how to treat it so that I don't have to use Lubricant eyedrops everymonring? And It is dangerous when driving with this problem.
Tags: irritable