Excessive burning and tearing eyes
I recently develop an irritated eye problem. It burns, and tears alot. I put on Lubricant eye drops and it calms down for the rest of the day. But tomorrow morning it come back again, I have to put on a new Lubricant eyedrops. So I have to put on Lubricant eyedrop everymorning now.

It usually happen after wake up (especially in the morning after wake up) and long exposure to sunlight.

I suspect conjuctivitis or corneal abrasion.

Do you know how to treat it so that I don't have to use Lubricant eyedrops everymonring? And It is dangerous when driving with this problem.
if you are a contact lens wearer: you must have an eye exam to fix this.

if you are NOT a contact lens wearer: it is highly unlikely that you have a corneal abrasion.  those are PAINFUL and the pain does not go away and is not usually relieved at all by use of lubricant eyedrops.

diagnosing this stuff over the internet is very difficult, so i wont attempt.  BUT: the *most common* 2 reasons for complaining of "burning" are

1) DRY EYE
2) BLEPHARITIS

if it is dry eye, use of artificial tears would help.  if it is blepharitis, try "lid scribs":

http://www.agingeye.net/otheragingeye/blepharitis.php
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.