Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
How to get pregnant while still using a condom?

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Hello and I hope you are all having wonderful days. My question is how can me and my husband concieve (conceive) while still using a condom. We both are very disgusted by the feeling of having sex without the use of a condom and we are desperately wanting to have a child. Is there anything that we can do to make this an easier accomplishment? We have been married for three years and we have only had sex without a condom one time and neither one of us enjoyed it. i would appreciate any type of feedback on this issue. I would like to concieve (conceive) before I get too old to have a child or too old to be a good parent.
wrong forum.  sorry.  this is the "eye" forum
In order for you to get pregnant you need to have his sperm enter you.  If you feel like you have to use a condom I would poke a hole at the end of it so his sperm will enter you.
*shakes head*

Doctor, if you read this, can you please tell me if it is normal for my eyes to still be fully dilated 10 hours after the drops were put in?    My pupils are still the same size as they were this morning.
Sounds more like you're trying to pull one over on someone (no pun intended).  Apologies if I'm wrong, but that's what it sounds like.  

Try posting this on the Womens forum.  You will likely get LOTS of replies!
Citizen T
YOu are definitely in the wrong category
Yes very common to have your eyes still dilated anywhere for minimum 4 hours to 48-72 hrs for most dilated eye exams. There is even one drop that lasts up to 3-4 days and another for up to a week. Usually you get the one that lasts 24-72 hours depending on how strong the drop and how sensitive your eyes.
A related discussion, holes in condoms was started.