Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Pimple on the lower eyelid of my left eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

3 days ago, while i was fixing my hair, i accidentally sprayed hair leave-on conditioner on my eyes. A day after, i felt a pain on that eye... and then my lower eyelid started swelling. the bump is not on my eyes, it's on my lower eyelid. is this a chalazia? is the swelling just a reaction from my accidentally spritzing conditioner on my eye?

Please help. It was Friday when that happened and up to this moment the swelling's still there.
answered in email you sent me
I have somewhat the same problem... I was doing my makeup and noticed a small white bump on the bottom eyelid... My eye has been a little swollen and a little crusty when i wake up in the morning since friday... (it's moday)

what could it be??
A related discussion, a small pimple in the lower eyelid of right eye was started.
A related discussion, pimple in lower eyelid was started.