Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Reaction to Bee Sting
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Reaction to Bee Sting

On Wednesday I was stung by a bee beteen my eyes.  It caused considerable pain and local swelling of the area.  The next morning the area under my eyes and along my nose were swollen.  By the middle of the day my left aya was swollen shut.  I have been taking Benadryl and have applied ice since this happened.  Today I still have "swollen sacs" under both eyes and swelling along my nose.  The pain is completely gone but the swelling seems to persist and is becoming very uncomfortable Is there any thing I can do to help the swelling go away?