Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Scheerer's Phenomenon

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Scheerer's Phenomenon

Blue field entoptic phenomenon are serious or they increase or harm the eyes please tell me i am so worried and does it will make as blind

Can i will increase by watch television or computer
Please give me this last answer
thanku
no not serious.  totally normal.  no not harmful.  totally benign.  no doesnt blind anyone.  no doesnt increase with television watching or computer use.
Can It Will Increase By WAtching television or Computer
Or Playing Games on my new Xbox360 or Ps3 or Pc games Please Help Me !!!!!!!
And Last Thing Does It WIll Harm My Eyes Or Vision Thats All I Want To Ask I Then i Am Free No Tension atall
"Can It Will Increase By WAtching television"

NO

"or Computer"

NO

"Or Playing Games on my new Xbox360"

NO

"or Ps3"

NO

"or Pc games"

NO

"And Last Thing Does It WIll Harm My Eyes"

NO

"Or Vision"

NO

this is the last time i will answer this question from you.  this is like the 5th or 6th time you've posted this exact same question, and i've given you the exact same answer.  the next time you post it i will ignore you.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Eyecare/messages/1808.html

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Eyecare/messages/1786.html

this is officially becoming "forum abuse".  next post from you re: this same subject you will be banned.  sorry, but enough is enough.  you're preventing others from posting their new questions, and you're wasting my time as well.   sorry to sound so stern, but this is getting old.  you've been warned before, and now this is your last warning.
I have read many forums that you have answered,and I think you are very rude and that you are having some kind of power trip because people are looking to you for answer's.In one post you said you wished you had a bullet! what kind of MD would make a statement like that. My opinion about you is not that great. I think your a little too high on your horse.
A related discussion, Comment and Question was started.