Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Seeing Heartbeat in my eyes.
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Seeing Heartbeat in my eyes.

I recently started being able to notice my heartbeat in my vision.  It sort of looks grayish. I also notice similarly colored circles in my vision.  I see 2 in the middle of my vision, and 1 on each side of my vision.  My boyfriend also has these rings but only notices them when he closes his eyes.

I spend almost all day on a computer and although I have not been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, I am sure I have one.  I get a lot of pains, twitches, throbbing pressure on my head, feel sick, headaches, chest pains, and many more things... but I have been to the doctor several times, had several bloodtests, and everything has came out normal.  I have also had 2 eye exams within the past year, the most recent one within the last week.  Both times I've had my eyes dialated during the exams, and both times they said my eyes were healthy.

I wanted to know if these visual symptoms are anything to worry about, and if possible what might be causing them.

Thank you. =)