Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Seeing trails

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Seeing trails

I have been seeing trails in dim lighting for about 2 years now, I have seen Neralogest and eye doctors they can't find out what it could be ,I went to a new Neralogest last week and he said sounds like I may have throwen a small blood clot to the brain and maybe it caused some damage but he was not for sure and my MRA and MRI came back good I was also told could be MS but both doctors said no Is there anyone with this problem that knows what it is or could be its getting worse and I'm worried.Thanks
1 Comment
Does anyone know what this is I'v had this for a while I see trails in dim lighting and some times day light mostly dim.Thanks
Go to http://www.visualsnow.com
I'm having a problem getting on that site do you know what this is? thank you for replying
I'm having troble getting on this site do you know what this is thanks for help