Sudden but short lived straek of pain in my left eye
Once in a while I feel a sudden steak on pain in my left eye that last only for seconds and then goes away. It feels if someone pricked a needle in the eye. It may happen once in a few weeks or months. It is not frequest so I cannot provide more information. I do take blood pressure medication and I did have laser eye surgery on this eye some seven years ago because of leakage on retina.
hmm.  dont know.  SHARP pains are usually associated with corneal surface conditions like recurrent corneal erosion ("RCE"...not dangerous but certainly irritating).  RCE is certainly a possibility...its the 1st thing i usually think of when people say they have "occasional sharp pain".  i am not diagnosing you with this, but it is certainly possible...as are other conditions.

http://www.stlukeseye.com/Conditions/CornealErosion.asp
A related discussion, eye pain was started.