Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Twitching in left eye

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Twitching in left eye
My left eye has been twitching on and off for about a month now.  What could be the cause?  Could it be something serious?
Hi, my left eye has also been twiching on and off for about a month, but it has gone now. It is due to stress, and something else but i don't remember
i have had left lower eyelid twitching for over a year now and was told to see a neuro opthamalogist, which i did, and was told that the twitching comes from dry eyes, and a condition called blepharitis...i looked it up on another site and it also confirmed what the doctor had said.  Hope this helps.  :))))) Sheena1125
A related discussion, on and off twitching of left eye was started.