Under Eye Tic
Over the past week I have noticed a continuous "tic" under my right eye. I have had "tics" before but they mostly occured on my eyelid. It is painless, but noticeable and very distracting (especially when I am reading). Is there anything I can do to get rid of it? What causes this to happen?
I have the same thing under my left eye.  I also have a cotton wool spot and my eye surgeon is freaking me out.  He is talking MS, Lupus, HIV, lung diseases, etc etc.
CWS is a much bigger deal than the "tic".  about the "tic"...see the thread near this labelled "eye spasm" or something like that
A related discussion, Eye spasm was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.