Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Under Eye Tic

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Under Eye Tic

Over the past week I have noticed a continuous "tic" under my right eye. I have had "tics" before but they mostly occured on my eyelid. It is painless, but noticeable and very distracting (especially when I am reading). Is there anything I can do to get rid of it? What causes this to happen?
Avatar n tn
I have the same thing under my left eye.  I also have a cotton wool spot and my eye surgeon is freaking me out.  He is talking MS, Lupus, HIV, lung diseases, etc etc.
Avatar n tn
CWS is a much bigger deal than the "tic".  about the "tic"...see the thread near this labelled "eye spasm" or something like that
Avatar n tn
A related discussion, Eye spasm was started.