Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
Yellow dots in vision
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Yellow dots in vision

Hi,

Yesterday woke up with some little circular yellow watery looking dots in my vision. they are all in the same area and I can only see 2 of them after a while.  They are really noticeable just as I wake up but seem to disappear soon after.  I can see them clearly when I blink.

The day before, I put my contact lens in and for some reason the solution (which I never have problems) with seemed to cause my eyes to sting and hurt for about a minute I'm wondering if they are related.  Also some sweat got in that eye and caused it to sting on the same day.

I can see though the little dots but they catch my attention quite.  Could this be an infection or abrasions

luckily I have an opthamologist appointment in the next week

As always I would be grateful if you can shed some light on this.

thank you

roto