Eye Care Archive Expert Forum
intracular lens implant

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

intracular lens implant

is there anyone out there whos had an intracular lens implant to take place of glasses and contact lens.if so write me a message,do you have any symptoms.
many, many, many people have had this.  millions.  its the single most common surgery in the history of mankind.
Hello I am 30 years old male. My vision is very bad and I and very near sited and left eye is -12.5 and right eye is -13 (I am very blind).  One day I went to my doctor to see if I was eligible to Laser Vision Correction and I was not eligible. So he recommends cataract extraction with intraocular lenses.
I am very scared when I reach 40 or 50 if I go blind. Anyone out there who
Hello I am 30 years old male. My vision is very bad
and I and very near sited and left eye is -12.5 and
right eye is -13 (I am very blind).  One day I went to
my doctor to see if I was eligible to Laser Vision
Correction and I was not eligible. So he recommends
cataract extraction with intraocular lenses.
I am very scared when I reach 40 or 50 if I go
blind. Anyone out there who
Hello I am 30 years old male. My vision is very bad and I and very near sited and left eye is -12.5 and right eye is -13 (I am very blind).  One day I went to my doctor to see if I was eligible to Laser Vision Correction and I was not eligible. Dr.  Recommend me to getting cataract extraction with intraocular lenses. But I do not have any catatact. He said I do not have to wear ant contact lens or the bifocal glass.
I am very scared with the surgery. When I reach my age 40 or 50 if I go blind. Would I be short sight or long sight? Anyone out there who
A related discussion, intracular lens was started.
A related discussion, The Crystalens any good news was started.