oversized stie
About a week ago I had a large stie on my left bottom eye lid now I have an even larger stie on my right upper eye lid.  I wash my hands, cover it with a hot rag and have even tried to pop it.  Please tell me how I get rid and prevent this from occering again
how to get rid of it:  you're doing the right thing: hot compresses.  be gentile with squeezing on it.  if it gets really big or painful go to an eye doc and have them rx you something

how to PREVENT: "lid scrubs".  rub the "margin" or flat part of your eyelid thats right behind your eyelashes with a warm washcloth 2 times/day for awhile.
I do that every day!  It just feels good to be able to "scratch" that part of my eye every night after I take my makeup off.
A related discussion, Eyelid stie was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.