Eye Care Expert Forum
Eye Pain

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Eye Pain
I work for 8 hrs in front of PC, I use anti-reflection specs and I have no eye-sight but sometimes I get water in my eyes and will get pain; What is the solution for this? Please suggest me!!
Changes are you're blink response is decreased while you spend a prolonged period of time staring at the computer screen, resulting in dry eyes.  I would recommend using artificial tears before and during your computer session and to take regular breaks closing your eyes or away from the computer to prevent them from drying out.
Hello Christopher,

Thank you for providing me the solution but please let me know what are artificial tears??