failed field vision test
I recently had a field vision test done by my eye doctor as I have a pituitary adenoma. I had deficits in my nasal vision in both eyes which he said is not where the deficits should be from pituitary adenoma so he is concerned. I am having 2 more eye tests the end of the month. Should I be worried? What could cause this? I don't feel that I can't see well, but do get dizzy easily when watching a movie. I also get pressure like headaches.
Glaucoma is the most common cause of a nasal field defect.  There are rare neurological causes.  However, you probably had an MRI and/or CT scan for the pituitary adenoma.

Dr. O.
My glaucoma test was good. I guess that's why everyone is concened and confused. My last mri was February and pituitary adenoma was same. What else could cause this nasal vision loss? Thank you for your help.