loss of vision sharpness in dim lighting with Restor IOL
Has anyone  also experienced loss of sharpness of near vision especially with lighting conditions after getting Restor multifocal IOLs?   In anything except the brightest of  direct lighting my vision (contrast sensitivity) varies greatly with the amount of lighting, in degrees of being blurry and having a ghosting effect . It is about 3 weeks after surgery and I was wondering if this problem will get better with time? has anyone found it was correctable in any way?
A couple of years ago, I was given reStor lenses, and got superb results for both near and far vision.  I had no ghosting or blurriness, but I did note that sometimes, in very dim light--and only when reading things like menus--I had to use the lowest-power reading glasses to sharpen the print.  That has remained constant; it hasn't changed one way or the other.

But as far as being able to see things in general in low light or darkness, I'm way better off than I was before my cataracts were removed.

What does your doctor say?

=