my eyesfeel like they are always dialated
how can I stop this? I feel like everything around me is, in a way, not real. its the same feeling as if I'm just watching T.V. and I'm not really there. my eyes kind of have a swollen feeling. also, about the dialated thing, my eyes are never dialated when I look in the mirror. I'm on no medication and I'm very healthy. I'm only 23 years old and I just want to figure this out so please help and give me suggestions.

This discussion is related to Help- My eyes feel like they are dilated....
An eye that has a dilated pupil is sensitive to light and does not focus well to read and see at near.  So you would need to have these symptoms.  If you don't you eyes may feel strange but they don't simulate dilation.  You would have to start with an exam by an Eye MD ophthalmologist. If you are healthy and 23 and have had this for a long time its not likely anything serious.  JCH MD