8 year old sees green tint in vision for a few seconds-it's happened twice
My 8 year old has had two instances (a few months a part) of "seeing all green" for a few seconds and then it goes to normal.  She says it lasts more than a few seconds but I suspect it may just FEEL that way to her because she's scared from the experience.

My child's doctor doesn't seem concerned and the optomitrist we took her to doesn't seem concerned either but I can't help but think this is an indication of something else going on- blood pressure issue? rare condition the doctors may not be familiar with? something that is maybe not typical for children?  

If you aren't familiar with this either, and it was your child, what type of doctor would you go to next to get it investigated?  Would you not worry and wait until it happens again then go?
It probably is nothing but you could take her to a pediatric ophthalmologist who will thoroughly examine her eyes and make sure all is well.  Find one at www.aao.org (search by specialty on the right side of the page).

HV
Mine does this at night. I will be laying in bed and everything is dark, well and splotchy since I have a lot of visioin problems, and I will blink and everything is Greenish colored for a second or two and then I blink and it's back to normal.
A related discussion, update was started.