A FULL dilated Mydriasis compared to a smaller blown pupil?
There is confusion over why my FULL blown pupil Mydriasis will not quiver or move/constrict.  We know it is a Sphincter muscle rupture from a blunt force orbital hit to one eye!  IiF MY PUPIL WAS NOT FULLY DILATED COULD IT  THEN QUIVER OR CONSTRICT SOME?
By the most common definition a "full blown pupil" does not constrict. It could quiver a condition known as iridodonesis if you have an implant in the eye or if your natural lens was damaged in its position (subluxated).

If your pupil is larger than it should be and doesn't constrict normally but does move some then it is traumatic mydriasis but not a fully blown pupil.

JCH MD

JCH MD
Thank you for your words of wisdom.  You have settled the confusion about my 'full' blown
pupil.  Just want to make sure that it is still considered a 'Myriasis' condition, whether full blown or partially dilated?  
=
Could you please inform me how I can find the scientific documentation to
confirm what you have stated.  My full dilated pupil will not even quiver, for over two years now!  I know it is a sphincter muscle rupture but the eye specialist says it should still move and also that the tear in the muscle can be seen sometimes, after a orbit hit?
Can you clarify the words you stated, "If your pupil is larger than it should be and doesn't constrict normally but does move some, then it is traumatic mydriasis but not a fully blown pupil".!  My full B P has never moved, since the third day after a marble stike to my eye.  It has been diagnoased as a permanent traumatic mydriasis.  Your words left a loophole impression?   So is it a traumatic mydriasis, if not what is my paralyzed full blwwn pupil considered to be?   Thank you