Actually Seeing Blood Vessel in Vision
I am experiencing something that I cannot really find any information on. I will try to explain it the best that I can. When I am looking at something bright (like a computer screen or a white wall) and I blink, I can see something that resembles a vein or blood vessel in my vision when I first open my eye. It is only in my left eye and it goes away in about a second. I have been experiencing this for a couple of years and I am getting quite concerned because I seem to be noticing it more. I have tried to find similar posts on this but can only find topics on blood vessels actually seen on the eyeball and not IN the field of vision. Since I have been experiencing this, I have had a dialated eye exam by an eye MD (opthalmologist) 3 months ago and they said my eyes look fine. I didn't go to see the doctor for this specific issue, but for floaters. I am very nearsighted. I am a 29 year old female in generally good health.
Thank you for any in puts!
I know I could see double momentarily looking at shiny objects such as elevators buttons, car plates, etc. Not blood veins though.

Only when my doc shine those really bright mirrored lights at my eyes, I could see my blood veins.
This is normal.  It is called an entopic phenomena.

Dr. O.
Thanks!