Eye Care Expert Forum
Acute and Chronic Conjunctivitis

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Acute and Chronic Conjunctivitis
Dear Sir,
Your answer is very helpful. But I would like to say that, I have consulted a famous eye surgeon. He told me that nothing to worry, Your eyes are normal it will cure automatically after some long time. Now I don't consume any medicines or eye drops. My eyes are covered with Mucos Membrane Since last four years. Whenever I see in the sky there are some bubbles are seen and a thin layer is seen to my both eyes. Suggest me how to remove this and also tell me some herbal medication for my eyes to get cured. Is honey drops can be helpful to put in the eyes everyday ?

Suggest me please, I am waiting.

With best regards
Mr. Ravi
The bubble you see when looking at the sky suggest vitreous floaters. Use the search feature and look updiscussions of that.

I know nothing of herbal medicine.

Honey eye drops. Now that's a new one. I think the honey would be better used on your pancakes or bread and not your eyes.

JCH IIIMD