After Yag Capsulotomy ..what to expect?
Had first of two yag capsulotomys on Jan 20th.  Was not given any post-op drops; can use artificial tears.
Having  much improvement (brightness/sharpness);
My concern:  I am 'feeling' the eye - i am 'aware' of it -just feels 'full'  (but no pain -no stabbing -even floaters are minimal).
2nd eye is scheduled for  Wed. 27th Jan.
But Pre-op check for 'both' eyes  is Feb. 5th.  Do you concur with this time-frame.  What would be 'signs'/symptoms of 'eye-pressure' after procedure?    
      Thank you in advance - Edythe
You will need to discuss with your surgeon. Pressure in the eyes in usually not felt at all and is rare with the use of iopidine eye drops.

JCH MD
You mentined the use of 'iopidine' eye drops - are they used pre or post-op? Why isn't that stated ?
          do you have any opinion about the time-frame for follow-up evaluation of 2 weeks? (first eye/ one week, 2nd eye)   is this unusual?
           I've seen extensive answers on this board for  other posters but i'm wondering why my questions aren't addressed so i repost and take up valuable time and space here.
         I realize i have to ask my doctor on matters  but since this board 'invites' postings i'm wondering why some questions such as mine are not discussed in detail  as are others who also 'should have to discuss matters with their doctor''
     .... If there is a reason for not answering it's o.k. to just say  you don't want to give an opinion for medical/legal reasons ...to me, that makes sense and is something that i can well  understand - at least it's a 'reason' but 'no-reply' is puzzling  LOL  ... thanks again..