Allergy or Something Else
Last night I had some allergy issues. This is not unusual because I have a cat that I'm allergic to.
Anyway, my eyes got all itchy and watery like they do. I put a cold pack on it for a few minutes then took my allergy medicine and went to bed like I've done many times. When I woke up this morning the eye is still more red than normal, it's watery, and it still feels  puffy. I know it's not night allergy since the cat doesn't come in the bedroom. My vision has not been affected.
My question is this, is this something I can get eye drops for or do I need to see a doctor?
Obviously I can't tell for sure. If they are swollen and itch it might be allergies. There are things other than cats to be allergic to.  You can try warm compresses and an allergy eye drop like Alway or Zaditor.   If it is an infection not usually a lot of itch but pus like discharge. If not better soon see an Eye MD ophthalmologist soon
There is no discharge. It was teary but it stopped. Now it just feels puffy and is red.
=