Aa
A
A
Close
Allergy or Something Else
Last night I had some allergy issues. This is not unusual because I have a cat that I'm allergic to.
Anyway, my eyes got all itchy and watery like they do. I put a cold pack on it for a few minutes then took my allergy medicine and went to bed like I've done many times. When I woke up this morning the eye is still more red than normal, it's watery, and it still feels  puffy. I know it's not night allergy since the cat doesn't come in the bedroom. My vision has not been affected.
My question is this, is this something I can get eye drops for or do I need to see a doctor?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
177275 tn?1511758844
Obviously I can't tell for sure. If they are swollen and itch it might be allergies. There are things other than cats to be allergic to.  You can try warm compresses and an allergy eye drop like Alway or Zaditor.   If it is an infection not usually a lot of itch but pus like discharge. If not better soon see an Eye MD ophthalmologist soon
Comment
Cancel
Comment
There is no discharge. It was teary but it stopped. Now it just feels puffy and is red.
Comment
Cancel
177275 tn?1511758844
=
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Eye Care Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
177275 tn?1511758844
Blank