Amblyopia/Lasik

I am a 32 year old male with amblyopia in my left eye.  I had eye surgery twice when I was a kid.  I've worn eyeglasses off and on since then.  I had close to perfect eyesight on my right eye until a little over a year ago when I started having issues..  I have developed astigmatism and it seems that even with corrective lenses it is getting worse.  As you may understand I am very worried.  I need to know what my options are.  Can I get lasik surgery on my good eye alone.Is that an option ?
Lasik is likely not a good option if you only have one eye.  Go see a cornea specialist to make sure you don't have any corneal issues.  You may do well with a hard contact lens if your astigmatism is really high and glasses don't address it.  You need to have this discussion with an ophthalmologist though after a full exam.

HV