Any experiences with Mono focal IOL set for intermediate distance ?
Has any body tried setting mono focal lens for intermediate distance instead of usual long distance ? How is the distant and near vision ?  How common is it ? I think it is a good choice for those who work with computers.
Yes and that is covered in my article http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/1648102/Consider-ALL-the-Options-Before-Your-Cataract-Surgery-Working-Through-Whats-Best-For-You  ; So one eye, normally the non-dominant eye would ideally be left with a post op refractive error of -1.00  if the dominant eye was set a 0.00 this would be "mini-monofocal distance bias"  if the dominant eye was set at -1.00 and the non-dominant eye -2.25 that would be "mini-monofocal near bias"  if the dominant was set at 0.00 and the non-domimant at -2.25 that would be "full monofocal" this is often difficult to get use to and the glasses it requires difficult to get use to.