Any treatment for unilateral choroidal folds
I have been told that I have choroidal folds in my left eye, my dominant eye.  The eye was originally myopic, and corrected to 20-20 with lasik 5 years ago.  My right eye, also myopic, was left undercorrected (mono-vision) for reading. About a year ago, the vision in my left eye started getting blurry. Now my left eye is hyperopic.

This condition has caused visual distortions, and objects with straight horizontal lines appear wavy and curved (a telephone pole appears like a barber pole), vertical lines that are curved with a hump on the left side, a brownish hue that makes everything appear as if I'm seeing them through a light brown sun glass. I have weak night vision in the eye. Everything up close is very blurry.

The doctor ruled out a tumor as the cause and said there is nothing else he can do. Reading glasses don't help because of the distortion, and the distance vision is improved with glasses, helping with depth perception, but magnifies the distortion. Do I have any options?
If the choroidal folds are not due to low pressue in the eyes (hypotony) or something pressing on the back side of the eye then I do not know how you might be helped.

I guess it would be important to be sure that an epiretinal membrane is not causing the folds (macular pucker).  That can sometimes be stripped from the eye.

Suggest you see a retina specialist eye MD

JCHMD