Eye Care Expert Forum
Baby with Eye Rolling
About This Forum:

Our Ask-A-Doctor Eye Care Forum is where you can post your question and receive a personal answer from physicians affiliated with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Baby with Eye Rolling

I have noticed in the last two weeks that my 7 month old son has started rolling his eyes to the side and the back of his head. It looks like an involentary movement and happens about 6 times a day that I see, sometimes in blocks. It lasts only seconds. He also has 'vacant' spells that last about 10 seconds or so, but this may be when he is tired. This can happen a couple of times in a row when he is sitting in his highchair waiting to be fed. He just satres into no where.
Do you have any idea what this might be, as he is perfect in every other developmental stage.
Thank you, Heidi