Baby's Eyes Flutter with Positional Change

I have a 3.5 month old nephew whose eyes flutter rapidly for about 5 seconds when put in a horizontal position.  It doesn't happen all of the time, however it is pretty worrisome when one witnesses it.  It appears to be seizure-like, however, the two different pediatric neurologists that have seen him don't think it is seizures. He already underwent a 24-hour EEG and it came back fine. Also, the MRI came back clear as well. We are all so worried. My nephew had an appointment with the pediatric ophthalmologist today and the doctor said that it is not nystagmus and that his eyes are normal.  Have any of you experienced this with your baby?  If so, please share any treatments that your baby had. I would also like to know when and if it stopped.  Any information or direction you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your response.

Many thanks!
Normal eyes don't do that. I would take the child to a neuro-ophthalmologist that works with children.

The pediatric ophthalmologist can probably help with the referral
JCH MD
Thank you, Dr, Hagan.  I should have mentioned that he did see a neuro pediatric ophthalmologist at a children's hospital and he said that his eyes were normal.  This Friday he has another EEG scheduled.  Any additional direction you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Then at this point you may need to invoke "watchful waiting" which is to continue under close observation of the pediatricians, neurologists and pediatric neuroophthalmologists to see if new symptoms develop, present symptoms worsen or hopefully the problem abates and the eye movements go away. Sometimes "only time will tell"

JCH MD
Thanks again for your help.  We will certainly continue to work closely with the pediatrician, neurologists, and the pediatric neuro-ophthalmologist.   I appreciate your time and advice.
=