Bad Vision in Morning
I am a very anxious person and I'm pretty aware of my body - so when new changes come on, I get a little bit worried. I have been experiencing weird vision in the morning for about 3 months now and would like some insight. I am supposed to wear glasses for driving/distance - but I rarely wear them. My right eye is worse than my left. Anyways, when I wake up in the morning - my vision is almost doubled (more of like a "crossed eyes" sensation), but after I blink or wait a second or two, it fixes itself. I don't notice double vision throughout the day, only for a second or two RIGHT after I open my eyes. I also notice that when I pick up my cell phone to read right after I wake up, I have to squint. I find this strange since I am technically nearsighted. I had a normal eye exam in February, but like I said - I do have anxiety problems.. so I am wondering if these can also cause eye problems. I work in an office and look at a computer most of the day, as well.
Hi, I am not a Dr. but had similar problem going back sometime. I came on one of the forums and someone suggested that I should use Honey but at the same time a qualified person who is Dr. on the forum strongly suggested not to do any home remedy. Must see the specialist. Before I went to the Dr. in Hospital I found out on the Internet that people with Diabetes and are on Insulin, if the intake dose is less then get blurred vision.  Before I saw Dr. in Hospital I increased the Insulin dose and it is perfect.  I got no bad vision in the morning.  Moreover in diabetics when food is taken it takes a few hours to breakup and also it take a bit of time for the insulin to work as well hence these problems do come up.   Best advice specialists in the field can give and surely it will be cured.  Good luck
You need to see an EyeMD in the afternoon when you are having problems to determine the cause.

Dr. O.

where in this did i mention having diabetes??