Black Dots Not Floaters
For just under a year now I have been slowly but consistently developing black dots on the white part of my eyes.
They are NOT floaters as they are not floating around in my vision, my vision is perfectly fine, they are black dots on the white part of my eyes.

My doctor looked at my eyes and said everything in my eye looked completely normal and that nothing that he saw couldn't go away. The black dots have not only not gone away, they have grown larger, darker and there are more of them!

How do I make the white part of my eyes perfectly white again. Sleep, water, exercise and eye rest has helped blood vessels on the white part of my eyes recede tremendously, however, the black dots cease to even be diminished. What do I do?
Just as you age spots form on the skin (much of it from sun damage) so also spots generally form on the white of the eye. These can include yellow spots and elevations called pinguecula, general discloration of the whites of the eye, brown spots (nevi) as well as pigment around the penetrating blood vessels and nerves from the dark choroid underneight.

Its unlikely that anything will help but I would go to a Eye MD opthalmologist for a second opinion. In the USA find one at www.aao.org

JCH MD