Eye Care Community
Black dot on the white part of the eye - with pics

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

4986888?1255875338
Ive got this black mole thing on the white part on both of my eyes since i was small. I notice that the last month its been moving a lot closer to the black bit ( pupil ) area. Use to be a lot further down
I've been to the opticians to get contacts recently and ive been denied twice because i have a eye infection.
I've been using Chloramphenical for two weeks now and the opticans also told me to use Lucra lube a night.
My eye prescription is high -7.00 and -5.00 - and i've recently stopped my studies with computing so my eyes wont get worse.
I also went to the local GP, and he says the the black dots are likely to be freckles, and i've to only go back if it move closer or bigger - i dont want it to be too late by then

Anyway what is the black dots? and should i see the eye doctor
Axenfeld's nerve ending--normal.

Dr. O.