Eye Care Community
Black spot covering the vision of a eye and blurred yellowish vision

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Hi everyone,
This is for my mom. My mom is in India and I'm in US right now. One day my mom says that her vision is blurred and seeing a black spot covering her vision. Her vision is blurred and yellowish. The problem is for one eye.
She consulted a doctor there and the doctor is saying its because of weakening of eye vein. He also suggesting eye treatment.
I'm really scared and I want give her the best medicine or treatment I can. Hope you will help me out. Need an answer.
Tags: eyecare, behind eyes, black spot in vision
Hope somebody will suggest a good treatment or medicine.. Expecting your reply.
Thank you!