Black spot on Iris
I am a 30 year old female, and I was watching TV one night and suddenly my left eye started to go fuzzy, but it was fuzzy in a circle shape and it felt like it was up in the upper left portion of my eye. I couldnt focus completly on the TV because of this and it lasted for about 10 min then went away. two weeks later I notice a black speck on my Iris of my left eye. I have green eyes it is like someone touched it with the tip of a black pen.

Would love to know if this is serious or just me overreacting.

Regards.
The sudden blurred spot is troublesome and needs evaluated by an Eye MD. You may have had a TIA transient ischemic attack or an eye migraine. The small black spot is problably just an iris freckle and not related to the first problem.

It is important to follow through on this as the first episode can be due to disease of the heart, brain and blood vessels.

Find an Eye MD at www.aao.org

JCH III MD
hi i am in my thirtys and about two weeks ago i noticed a black spot in my right eye can any one help on this, i have just seen my gp but she has made me opt at my local hospital in the next few weeks should i be worried? or just wait and see if any thing comes from it

Antony
Only by looking at it can a Eye MD tell you whether to worry or not

JCH MD
I have recently noticed that my right pupil has developed four black freckles that were not there until recently.  My "middle vision" has also worsened.  Is this anything to worry about. I am a 54 year old female who hasn't had an eye exam in about 2 1/2 years.
Unlike body skin the eye does not routinely form new freckles on the iris as we age. Therefore I would strongly suggest you see an ophthalmologist to check them out and evaluate the visual problem. Find one near you at www.aao.org

dJCH MD
I'm 15 and when I was younger I had only 1 black spot in my left  eye now I have 3 in my right and seven in my left. What is this?