Black spot on iris
My boyfriend, 25, has a black spot on his iris it is causing severe redness and irritation. We've tried flushing it out but it won't move. Is this something to be worried about?
Yes see an ophthalmologist before the long holiday weekend. Find one  at www.aao.org

JCH MD
My daughter has Ankylosing Spondylitis with uveitis she get stondos injection in both her eyes when her eyes are inflam. Her last injection was alittle over a year ago, she went to her regular eye doctor for an exam just 3 weeks and found out she is blind in her right eye, A large floater in the middle of her eye. (She had 20/20 last year in that eye.) The doctor said her macular is inflam and there nothing they can do for her sight. The doctor said her Ankylosing has nothing to do with her eye because that infect the front of her eye and this is the back of her eye. He looking at this Hilar Adenopathy and doing all these test HIV was neg. and her TB test was neg. still waiting for the blood work and chest x-ray, one of the blood test is CA125 i know this is for cancer.