Black spots in Vision
I was in rear-ended in an MVA in April 09 since then I have had a headache almost everyday along with Migraines 2 to 3 x a week, I had MRI with Contrast and Neuro DR. found white matter lesions in the Occipital, frontal and brain stem, I also have multiple Black spots in my vision right eye that have been there since the accident and I have been to eye DR's Opthamalogist and they could not find anything, the one spot is in the central vision and stays in the same place and I can see it in a semi dark room as well as in a lit room but I have around 5 other spots in the right eye also. I have nocturnal seizures and I have brought this up to my DR's but they are saying Migraines but again I did not have Migraines until the accident. I have fell down the stairs 2 times lost my balance, I have cognitive issues with this it seems to be something going on but the black spots are what worries me because no one has any ideas, do you? Help!
It is probably optic nerve or retinal damage since it is only in one eye.  Get a visual fields tests, OCT, and a flouresceine angiogram.

Dr. O.
I have had a Visual fields Test which showed a deficit in right eye but nothing came of it since they could not see the black spots in the right eye, I have become worried because these spots are not going away and it has been 10 months since the accident.  My PCm and Neuro both feel as though the lesions are from years ago the neuro psych testing DSM iv showed ADHD, cognitive, LD, Conversion DIS, among other dx just wanting answers.