Eye Care Community
Blister in white of eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Blister in white of eye

I noticed a little "water" type blister in the white part of my eye.  It can be bothersome at times, when my bottom lid hits it.  Both of my feel "tired" and hurt some.  Like I'm just tired.  I went tanning on Tues evening and happened to look @ the lights on the bed while it was being explained to me...and then I noticed it y/day.  Just felt like something was in my eye and when I looked, its like a little water blister.  What is this?  Should I be worried or is it a form of pink eye???
Most water blister looking things on the white of the eye are small conjunctival cysts. If it gets bigger and you start to feel it see an Eye Md for a diagnosis and possibly draining it (simple to do).

JCH JMD