Blood vessels bleeding
What causes the blood vessels to bleed sometimes? It's usually in the inside corner, and while it hasn't happened all that often (maybe 5 times over the past 10 years), it's often after I've been through stress (usually emotional, but the last time was after I was working at the computer for a while and did feel that I was straining my eyes). Sometimes the corner of the eye is red for a few days, sometimes less. Vision not impacted. My health is otherwise excellent, blood pressure low, and cholesterol levels within limits.  Thanks.
Subconjunctival hemorrhages can occur in patient without any medical problems.  A small blood vessel can break from a cough,  lifting a heavy object, or without cause.  If it occurs often then one should check for bleeding disorders.  Patients on blood thinners can have frequent subconjunctival hemorrhages when the blood becomes too thin.

Dr. O.