Bloodshot and Red Eyes
I am 15 years old and i have had Red Eyes with Bloodshot for a year now. My left eye is Red and when i go outside it looks very yellowish, while the Right Eye is more Red with Bloodshot and when i go outside looks very Yellowish. I remember when i was 13/14 that i had a lot eye infections but when it stop, it seems that's when the redness of eye gradually came. I've also use nearly all of the Optrex Eye Drops (like used, Eye spray, Eye bath, Eye Brightness, Eye Dew) and non of them has never worked. Even when i used Optrex Bloodshot Eyes, it only temporarily removed the redness of eye. Anyway of recent I've looked at using natural Remedies to cure my eyes (like splashing cold water/ using Hot/Cold Compresses, use ice packs) and i've tried sleeping early (like 9pm) but it seems it just doesn't work. I've been to a doctor like twice and he says there's nothing to do about it????. he prescribed me some ointment, Chlorophenical, and even allergy eye drops but it just doesn't seem to work????. Please im begging you to answer my question of why this is happening and what method i should do, because i am fed up of people saying i have stuff in my eye or that it looks very red or that people telling me 'what time did you go to bed last night, two in the morning?' it really makes me sad. Please somebody help me!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!
There are many causes of red eyes and you  need to sort through them with an ophthalmologist.  Find a good Eye MD.   It is impossible to tell you over the internet what the cause is when there are literally a hundred different things that might be causing it some of which are not due to the eye (example thyroid disease)

JCH MD
I understand this sir that it is very difficult to find the cause of red eyes over the internet but would you guess at least one cause in which why it might be happening
No I won't guess people don't come here for guesses.

JCH MD