Eye Care Community
Bloodshot and Red Eyes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bloodshot and Red Eyes

I am 15 years old and i have had Red Eyes with Bloodshot for a year now. My left eye is Red and when i go outside it looks very yellowish, while the Right Eye is more Red with Bloodshot and when i go outside looks very Yellowish. I remember when i was 13/14 that i had a lot eye infections but when it stop, it seems that's when the redness of eye gradually came. I've also use nearly all of the Optrex Eye Drops (like used, Eye spray, Eye bath, Eye Brightness, Eye Dew) and non of them has never worked. Even when i used Optrex Bloodshot Eyes, it only temporarily removed the redness of eye. Anyway of recent I've looked at using natural Remedies to cure my eyes (like splashing cold water/ using Hot/Cold Compresses, use ice packs) and i've tried sleeping early (like 9pm) but it seems it just doesn't work. I've been to a doctor like twice and he says there's nothing to do about it????. he prescribed me some ointment, Chlorophenical, and even allergy eye drops but it just doesn't seem to work????. Please im begging you to answer my question of why this is happening and what method i should do, because i am fed up of people saying i have stuff in my eye or that it looks very red or that people telling me 'what time did you go to bed last night, two in the morning?' it really makes me sad. Please somebody help me!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!