Blured vision in right eye?
Within the last two weeks I have developed a problem with the vision in my right eye, there is no pain or discumfort in the eye. I visited my optition for an eye test and they have said that my eye looks healthy but have slightly changed my proscription in the right eye. I revisited my optition again after a week as my vision had not improved, this time they said my proscription had changed again. I am not convinced that the bluring is due to my eye proscription changing but due to some kind of infection because how can the vision in one eye change so drastically in a short space of time? I have explained this to the optition but they insist that my eye is healthy.
Can you please advise me on the next step to take as the situation is becoming extremly worring.
Lose the optician and go see a specialist. Sounds like you may live in the UK and I understand it takes months and months to see an Eye MD specialist. Better get in line or see a private care ophthalmologist.

If I am error and you live in the USA find a Eye MD at www.aao.org

JCH MD