Blurred vision during exercise
I am 46 years old and went to the eye doctor today. Normally I wear 1.50 reading glasses when I am reading. After my eye exam he said I actually needed about 2.0 readers he said other than that everything is normal. My problem is when I play tennis and start to get tired my vision also gets blurry. He said perhaps I should then try perhaps 1.0 glasses. After I left that really don't solve my problem. He did say it seems to be with fatigue. A few years when I played basketball it happened everytime I play. Thanks for any advice.
At your age you likely have latent hyperopia (you will need to do your own research on this subject). Your eyes are running out of focus power (presbyopia). When you get tired your focus muscle is too tired to focus and things are blurry.

You are looking at progressive bifocals now or in the near future.  Do not play tennis in regular glasses you need athletic frames and impact resistent lens for racquet sports.

JCH MD
Just wondering if just for Tennis if I could get a perscription of low powered +.5 or +.75 atheltic impact resistant glasses something like the Rec specs. Wuuld that help with my fatigue eyes. Thanks
Only an exam can tell. See an Eye MD. Tell them you are concerned about latent hyperopia and ask for a "fogging-push plus exam" and also a post cycloplegic refraction to determine the total amount of hyperopia you have

JCH MD