Blurry Eye When Covering With One Hand

I don't wear glasses and I have no vision issues when using both eyes. However I did a random test a few days ago and I noticed that from afar my right eye (when covering my left eye) is weaker and a little blurry from afar. 6ft away I can only see big letters but when I look at things or read close up it doesn't seem to be blurry. I will go see an optometrist, however, I have been really stressed out and I was just wondering if this is something more grave to worry about. I don't have headaches, dizziness or anything else alarming.

P.S. I noticed that right after I wake up the blurriness disappears almost entirely. Any advice would be appreciated.
The optometrist will do a refraction, to see if the blurriness is due to uncorrected refractive error (astigmatism, nearsightedness, or farsightedness).  The proper correction placed in front of the right eye should restore 20/20 vision.  If not, then you need to see an ophthalmologist for a comprehensive exam, including dilation.