Bright Eyes Eye Drops For Cataracts

They state that the average cataract removal time is six months. I have one more dose to aquire before my amount of use of this product is done for six months. but if i had to take it every day in succession then i may have to start over?
Have you heard of the success rate for this product? There are phony products out there with same name, I get mine from Sweden Bright Eyes Re-Vital Eyes.  from ethos company.  http://ethos.ag/?id=jimoerike
The reason i have to wait to get the product is because of my limited income resourses. I have to save for a couple of months before i have the amount of money required to purchase this product.
My concern is that after the last dose here..   it may not be done and i will have to have surgery anyways/ Anyone have any positive support?
thankx   jimoer i ke`
Save your money.  We would not be doing close to 3 millions cataract surgeries and about 14 million world wide is a drug would reverse cataracts.