Eye Care Community
Bright Eyes Eye Drops For Cataracts
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bright Eyes Eye Drops For Cataracts

They state that the average cataract removal time is six months. I have one more dose to aquire before my amount of use of this product is done for six months. but if i had to take it every day in succession then i may have to start over?
Have you heard of the success rate for this product? There are phony products out there with same name, I get mine from Sweden Bright Eyes Re-Vital Eyes.  from ethos company.  http://ethos.ag/?id=jimoerike
The reason i have to wait to get the product is because of my limited income resourses. I have to save for a couple of months before i have the amount of money required to purchase this product.
My concern is that after the last dose here..   it may not be done and i will have to have surgery anyways/ Anyone have any positive support?
thankx   jimoer i ke`
711220_tn?1251894727
Save your money.  We would not be doing close to 3 millions cataract surgeries and about 14 million world wide is a drug would reverse cataracts.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank