Bright spot in vision
FYI. About 1 year ago I developed a small permanent "Photo flash" bright spot just off center in my left eye. 2 years previously that eye was also dry and felt infected and had treatment for conjuctivitis which didnt work. I would get sinusitis episodes on the left side behind the eye for years which I put up with. Then I began to feel very tired over time and developed high blood pressure which would not reduce despite high levels of meds (Adalate 60mg, Olmetek Plus 40/12.5, Torazemide 5mg) and a CPAP mask at night. With the BP meds I developed exhaustion and muscular pain which I blamed  on the BP meds and age (56 year old male). A friend suggested I have my testosterone checked. I didnt bother until I reacted really badly to a simple insect bite (which I'd never done before) and on a visit to the doc to treat this, complained of the absolute exhaustion and the possibility of a testosterone check. The results came back with a level of testosterone 1/5 of what it should be and prolactin 10 times what it should be. I have a pituitary adenoma (Prolactinoma) on the left side causing irritation of the optic nerve and left eye via cavernous sinus invasion. I believe this caused me to have my first ever migrain 8 months ago and was also responsible for causing me meningitis 2 months ago. After taking Carbergoline for the last 6 months the spot is gone, my sinus problems/dry eye have cleared up and my hormones and other blood values have normalised. I feel better than ever. The MRI for meningitis showed the tumor to have shrunk by about 1/3 in diameter 4 months after the Prolactinoma diagnosis and treatment.

This discussion is related to bright spot in vision.
I don't see a question there. thanks for the post and the information. Best of luck. JCH MD
Weird! I am a 37 year old female also dealing with random severe dry eyes and the afterimage of a dull camera flash in my right corner of my eye and something smaller in my top of my left eye to the side! I ironicallyuu got a bacterial meningitis vaccine for nursing school back in August 2016. This dry eye stuff started happening around September! And the lights in my eyes started about mid November! Wish I had answers!
You can go to the discussion thread that has over 1500 posts and has been going on for years if you wish an active discussion thread.