Broken blood vessels in both eyes
For about 4 days now ive had broken blood vessels in both my eyes but everyday it seems to get worse instead of better. I recently just started exersizing again to get my weight down and went with a friend to the gym and did his usual routine of Lifting Running and ab workouts.
My friend had me lift more than ive ever done before and i was really straining and also he had me do about 100 crunches with a 20lb medicine ball
after the work out i was in the bathroom and i noticed that the broken blood vessels in my eyes had gotten alot larger i went home googled it and found that it might be subjunctive hemmoragging and is caused by straining and should go away on its on in a week or two, but as the days go by it seems to get worse.
There is no pain or no vision problems as of yet and i really want to find out what this is because the bleeding is getting closer to the pupils in my eyes and i dont want to risk blindness
Any help greatly appreiciated.
-Forrest
One of the causes of subconjunctival hemorrhage is heavy lifting. blood won't get into your eyes. Have a medical eye exam by an Eye MD ophthalmologist physician as a precaution.

JCH III MD