Eye Care Community
CATARACTS /CUSHINGS RELATED
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

CATARACTS /CUSHINGS RELATED

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CUSHINGS DISEASE CAUSED BY A PITUITARY ADENOMA (AFTER YEARS OF SICKNESS) I UNDERWENT BRAIN SURGERY TO REMOVE IT. AT THAT TIME I WAS ALSO DIAGNOSED WITH ANOTHER (NON CANCEROUS) TUMOR LOCATED IN THE OCCIPITAL LOBE OF MY BRAIN. AFTER SURGERY I HAD LOST ALL PERIPHERAL VISION IN BOTH EYES. IT NEVER RETURNED AND I WAS TOLD THERE IS NO SURGERY TO FIX IT. I HAVE CUSHINGS DISEASE RELATED DIABETES SO I HAVE REGULAR VISION CHECK UPS (SO FAR SO. GOOD) BUT WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF MY LATEST CHECKUP I BEGAIN TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY VISION, AND HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CATARACTS IN BOTH EYES, NOW 2 MONTHS LATER I AM ALMOST COMPLETELY BLIND. THESE CATARACTS ARE STEROID RELATED AND ARE  AGGRESSIVE.. IS LASIC SURGERY AN OPTION FOR ME OR ANY OTHER SURGERY. (I AM WITHOUT ANY INSURANCE)
711220_tn?1251894727
LASIK is not an option.  You need to have cataract surgery.

Dr. O.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank