Can I tell what prescription lens were put in my eyes from the EOL cards?
I had cataract surgery and astigmatism corrective lens put in my eyes, one week apart.

Both lens are from Abbott Labs and have different serial numbers however, the rest of the info is the same:

Model ZCB00
DIOPTER: +23.5D

0(t): 13mm
0(b) 6mm

Given that my eyeglass prescriptions were significantly different for both eyes, I would have expected this reflected on the lens cards. The problem I am having is the notable lack of distance vision which was the primary purpose of the surgeries. If I am interpreting the IOL cards correctly, the same exact lens was used for both eyes.
The Tecnics ZCB00 is listed as a Monofocal 1-Piece IOL - its not the toric (for astigmatism) model.
Did your surgeon also do some incisions on the cornea to reduce astigmatism? Or was it low enough to leave alone, probably under 1D cylinder?

I have nearly 3D cylinder astigmatism in my right eye, so I plan for the Tecnis toric model ZCTxxx, for my own cataract surgery in that eye late next month.
=
=
=
This website software just drives me nuts. I made a long thoughtful answer and apparently it went off into a black hole.  You cannot tell anything about your vision or the target post op refractive error by looking at those numbers. Your final vision will depend on the health of your eye and whether you have any complications. the glasses RX post op is determined by the length of the eye, radius of curvature of the cornea, depth of anterior chamber, K constant related to the IOL and the surgeon and the target post op refractive error.