Can cervical disk protrusion cause vision changes?
I have been dealing with light sensitivity and what seems to be a feeling on a pressure behind my left eye for about a year. Symptoms seemed to lessen 6 months ago but came back even stronger a few months ago. MRI showed nothing in brain and intraconal or extraconal areas. But they did find disks in c3/c4 c4/c5 c5/c6 and c6/c7 bulging. So far doctor seems to think the vision changes are because of nerves in the neck. I will see a neurosurgeon next. Should I be seeing a neuro eye doctor? Has anyone ever heard of eye problems related to neck?
I woudn't count on your vision changes being from a disc problem.  Headaches, and neck strain perhaps but I'm a little bit of a doubting Thomas regarding this whole scenario.  Don't make assumptions and go ahead and see an ophthalmolgist, preferably a neuro-ophthalmologist.  If you ever have the back problems fixed, then you might be able to put your theory to the test, otherwise.

MJK MD