Can excessive crying cause retinal tear or weaken the retina ?
Sir,

This is a follow up question to the one I asked earlier. My case history can be found here -

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Eye-Care/Retinal-tear-possibility-from-back-of-f-head-banging-against-car-doorframe/show/2988124#post_14222304

I had a minor horseshoe tear 6 months back which was successfully laser treated. I am 33 years old male.
Today, I had an emotional breakdown and cried non-stop for 45 minutes. This lead to puffy and red eyes with blocked nose.

Could this have damaged my retina or weakened it at least ?
I am a little afraid.

Thanks.
No it would have no role in your problems.
Thanks Sir,I also sneezed once while crying. Is that also safe ? I have read that sneezing is bad for retina. But it is very difficult to control when it comes.
It's okay, sneeze away
Thank you Sir. One last question. I have been seeing some purple streaks of light occasionally since yesterday after my bout of crying. It happens when I close and open my eyes.

No vision problem. Shall I just ignore it ?
If only present when open or close eye and just momentary not to worry
Thanks, it happens when open close and sometimes when moving eyes, but not continous. Since it is purple in color and started recently after my bout of crying, I felt depressed. Thanks again sir, really appreciate !
=